Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Date Night



My dear sweet hubby called a babysitter tonight for our three kiddos and took me out for a nice dinner. I can't remember the last time we went out for the evening without the kids in tow. It is currently "Lobsterfest" at Red Lobster, and I do love me some lobster...so that is where he took me. We really had a good time and enjoyed one another's company. After dinner we stopped by Goodwill - I was looking for some vintage linens for the Flirty apron swap that I'm involved in (see this site if you are interested, there is still time to sign up http://www.flirtyapronswap.blogspot.com/), but I didn't find anything, so the hunt continues. Then DH took me to Panera to grab a coffee and of course I couldn't resist a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. It was a really nice evening, we should definitely do this more often!

No comments: