Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sassy and Flirty Apron Swap

This is the apron I sent my swap partner along with some apron themed fabric, pink/brown notepads, and a cute ceramic cupcake box. This photo isn't the greatest, but it really was cute in person. The polka dot fabric is actually brown with pink dots, and the diamonds are pink and brown too. It kind of took on a neopolitan color scheme. The top layer is Robert Kauffman's cupcake fabric. My swap partner is mom to several little boys and said that she enjoyed girlie things, so I hope that she will like this.

The apron I received is beautiful, I love it! I don't have any pictures of it yet, but I will post some pictures of that later.

Shawnee has posted a new apron swap with a vintage remix theme. I signed up for that one too. It really is a lot of fun. Lucy is hosting another too with a tea party theme....I'm not sure that I can handle two swaps at the same time...but I am really tempted to give it a whirl. :0)

You can check out Shawnee's swap at http://www.flirtyapronswap.blogspot.com/ and Lucy's at http://www.sassyapronswap.blogspot.com/ .

No comments: